Monday, January 2, 2012

Ok, finally found my blog again ...


Ya ya, I suck, but life is like that sometimes. It's been a while (obviously) since my last blog post. I found THE PERFECT JOB! It's in Concord and has reasonable hours, reasonable workload and a SCB (Super Cool Boss). They thank me for doing my job, the compliment my skills, I even tossed away a chance to work for Target (as they're just launching into Canada) because I'm happy here.

Jenni came and went. It's an ugly story, she's deeply troubled. I tried to help her, but it's beyond my ability to help, so she's gone. The house is finally at peace again.

Good things abound. We just got a new kitten (Dizzy) who's curled up on my shoulder sleeping while I type this. It's a happy and relatively peaceful time in the loony bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...