Monday, February 25, 2013

Living the dream

Shawn likes to call me Supermom.  It warms my heart he thinks that, but to me every mom is a supermom.  It's not easy, balancing a career, your house, your kids, yourself.  I'm at home with two sick little gifts.  They slept in the same bed last night and at 4:00 am I'm stripping and showering the oldest gift as he's sound asleep in a puddle of puke.  The youngest gift came into my room saying "my pillow is dirty".  Ugh.  I think oldest gift was sick, but youngest gift is running the fever.
Either way, I'm at home with both of them today.  It's an extra long weekend, a pokemon marathon and hopefully (when the washing machine repairman shows up) a laundry marathon ... starting with the bedsheets!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I hope everyone feels better soon, and that you stay healthy!!

    ReplyDelete

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...