Friday, February 8, 2013

Lazy kitty

So, I have been pretty lazy when it comes to blog world lately!  I guess like everything else it comes and goes in cycles.  I've been meaning to blog again lately.  I've been thinking about it for about a month.  Now that I've discovered a couple of friends blogs to stalk, I should get off my rock and join the fun.

Yes, life is very different in Canadian GeekDom today.  My world is different enough that I'm going to have to update my info.  Of all things I miss from the past, really, it's just the Bulldog.  He went with the ex.  It was the best thing for my beloved first born boy, but I miss him.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...I remember the Bulldog. :( I bet that is a hard adjustment.

    I know what you mean about things going in cycles! Glad to discover you here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...