Sunday, February 17, 2013

Being in tune with your love

Ok seriously, it even possible to have a sympathy migraine?  Friday night Shawn came home from work early as he was suffering from a migraine.  And when I say suffering I mean it.  He gets the visual disturbance, then physically ill and a blinding headache.  I've seen him go through these, they drain him, and it's painful and exhausting.

So, this beautiful Sunday morning I wake up with a debilitating headache.  I used to get migraines in my late teens, starting with the visual disturbance to the point I'd loose my vision until the pain ended.  I know how much these suck, but seriously I haven't been suffering from them throughout the years.  Am I so emotionally connected to Shawn that I catch his migraine?

Off to listen to "Love Hurts" ... but I wouldn't trade him for perfect health and super powers ... just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...