Thursday, August 19, 2010

Taking time ...


It's been a crazy week. The impact of one coworker being off on his honeymoon hit me hard this week. While I'm typically swamped with dealing with China and various retail people, this week I had to pick up some slack and deal with designers, contractors and shipping people ... ugh, I'd rather hide in a spreadsheet or chat with industrial designers.

So, with the sudden death of poor Jude this week I decided it was time to slow down a bit. The boys love hanging out at their cousins, and their home is half way to wine country. So this weekend, hubby and I will take time to stop and smell the roses ... or fine merlots and crisp sauv blancs.

I'll back Monday with a wicked hang over and a smile on my face!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you WCAE, I'll holler when we do the Okanagan valley, you'll have to join in!

    ReplyDelete

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...