Sunday, August 22, 2010

My poor liver ... but BOY it was worth it.


Wow, back from the 24 hours of solid liver abuse. Here's a summary of where we when and who helped contribute to my liver damage.


Angels Gate Winery

Is always one of our favourite places to start. It's a beautiful location in a beautiful building. When we showed up it was pretty early but within 10 minutes the place was packed. We tried a couple of flights, and the lovely blonde girl who rang us threw comp'ed our flights and gave us a free tote bag. Honestly it wasn't that much, we only dropped about $50 there, but it was a pleasure to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...