Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh sure Techy .... just when you're on a roll ...


you fall off the face of the planet. A couple of reasons really. The new job, while I still LOVE it is really Really REALLY stinkin busy. Combine that with the fact I've almost completely switched over it my iPad, I haven't been blogging lately. I find the iPad is great for most social apps, but for this, I really need a Microsoft (Crasherific) device to imbed images and format text.

So, tonight I pull out the trusty little netbook and decide to pop on.

I've really got no complaints (I know, that's rare) but I don't blog as much when things are "good".

yes M, keep smiling, I am.

1 comment:

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...