Monday, November 22, 2010

I've been busy


So, this past weekend we dropped the gifts off with family and went to the Everything to Do With Sex Show. It was a very interesting experience and I spent WAY too much money *giggles*. Along with my first experience with a violet wand, we got to see Roxie Dlite preform and have our picture taken with her.



I've never experienced a burlesque artist before, she was beautiful, artistic and amazing. She's pocket sized, but WOW what a punch she packs. I was enthralled, almost sad when her performance was over. I'm now going to look seriously into shows in Toronto to experience again.

We topped an amazing night off with meeting an old friend for drinks. It was a long time coming for her to meet my better half, and they hit it off famously. I love it when a plan comes together. Thanks M, it was amazing to see you ... until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...