Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lost in the rainforest?

So Chapters didn't have my book. They had a pretty impressive selection on the rest of the Author's books, but not the one I was looking for. I love my technology. I immediately sent an email to hubby telling him to order it from Amazon.

That was Monday.

This is Wednesday and they haven't even given us notification that the book has shipped.

WTF?

Seriously, does the order get shipped along the river? In my usual impatient way, I went on to Kobo to read the first chapter for free. It's a beautiful book and I'm eager to get my paws on it. But nothing. Grrrrrrrr .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...