Friday, September 17, 2010

What happens in Vegas ...


really wasn't too scandalous to talk about. Perhaps I'm getting old, perhaps I'm not the party animal I used to be, but I tried to NOT kill myself (or bankrupt myself) in Vegas for a change.

After the Charity Event I was a team lead for on Sunday morning, I took a 9pm flight out to Vegas on Sunday night. I got it, met and drank with the team, but didn't get to bed until after 2:00 am (up for almost 24 hours).

We had a wonderful day of competition shops on Monday, then three solid days of trade shows, meetings and team building. I had an AWESOME time and even though I wore my Rockports for the show, I may have well worn the boots shown above. My feet feel like bloody stumps at the ends of my feet. At least I'm starting to get the feeling back in my toes ...

oh ....


did I mention ....


I have ANOTHER Trade Show to do Sunday and Monday? *yawn* good thing I LOVE this job. And I really do. I'm a very happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...