Thursday, September 23, 2010

I feel like I've worked here for YEARS




but I just found the supply closet today. I've jumped into the deep end of the pool of my new job. I'm running at a ridiculous pace, and loving every minute of it. It's a crazy pace, but there's a lot to do and I feel like I'm really contributing to the team. Only one of my coworkers has figured out I'm not a threat, but a resource and she's dumping tons of stuff on me. Fortunately she's the one who needs to most help.




My boss promised he'd take me on a walk through of the office and introduce me around today ... so I'm anticipating that'll happen later in December. Poor guy is frantically run off his feet. He starts every conversation with "I'm sorry I haven't yet had a chance too ...". Dude, it's okay, eventually I'll wander around, introduce myself around and things will be fine!




Still loving it, enjoying the honeymoon phase and thrilling at the pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...