Sunday, September 5, 2010

One last opportunity to ...


attempt to screw me over. That's what the loony bin did. They decided to "move forward" my last day to avoid paying me for the statutory holiday. Ok, folks, I get that I won't get paid for the Jewish holidays, but seriously, you're going to go against employee standards ... oh what else shall we call them ... oh ya ... LABOUR LAWS, in an effort to save a couple of bucks?

Ya, fortunately I have a few friends in HR that couldn't help but laugh when I called and asked for their counsel. One even commented they would have been disappointed if LBM didn't pull one last screw over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...