Sunday, March 3, 2013

I need to remember ...

As I sit here with two whiny little boys, facing almost 3 weeks without them I need to remember that I'll miss them and I need to cherish this time (ya ya, I'm obviously ignoring them sitting on the computer).  The oldest gift is sitting on top of me, and the youngest has his nose pressed up against the TV.
We have plans today, but they don't start for another hour or so.  We're going shopping, then to the Y to go swimming.  I'm going to squeeze all the fun out of today possible.  Next week they're with their father, then the following week is March Break, and they typically spend time with their Aunt, so I'll only have a couple of days with them, then get them back on the weekend and hand them back over to their father for his week.  I know I'm going to miss them desperately, but as they're UBERwhiney today I need to remember, I AM going to miss them.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...