Sunday, February 5, 2012

I HAD to HAVE her!

After another fun night with friends and having the Exceptional M with us again, it was time to fall in love (apparently). I saw her in the morning, spotted her on line, and instantly fell in love. Michaela and I took off, I had to find her, I had to HAVE her. There was no stopping me, no wild horses or force of nature could stop Me from OWNING her.
We found her, her soft skin under my touch simply BEGGED to be caressed, subtle and elegant, it was warm to my touch, aching for more. I took her in My arms, knowing we'd never be apart again.
My beautiful Penelope, I love you, more than I should, more than is right, I know, it was fast, it was impetuous, but it was destined to be, and I'm complete with you hanging off My arm. I love showing you off, and when Russ finds out how much you cost, you'll be bequeathed to Michaela, because he's going to KILL me.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...