Thursday, March 4, 2010

and my beater car is ....


I have this awesome coworker, she's a total Newfie. We love her TO BITS and wouldn't change her for the world. She taught me the word "slewber" and I taught her "vernacular" ... we're a pretty dynamic pair.


She's recently purchased a new house and she was explaining all the things she needs to buy for it. She gave away her dining room table to ensure she got a new one (like me, she only eats at the dining room table for special occasions). She needs new beds for both her kids, and said she needs a new fridge, stove and dishwasher. She says they're "white" and "old" and this "viking brand" she's never heard of. The fridge is working fine, but they're going to put it in the garage as a beer fridge.


:-O


OMG I asked her if her summer beater was a Bugatti Veyron. Seriously, a VIKING??? Now if she'd told me the stove was a Wolfe, I may have actually smacked her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...