Thursday, March 4, 2010

looking up to scratch a snail's belly


I promised this blog wouldn't focus on the negative, but this one is just too good not to share!


So, I've been "torn a new one" at work for not focusing on work and using my blackberry (I have an iPhone) to chat. I need to "focus" at work, they're PAYING me to be there ... blah blah blah. So it was rather ironic when my boss asked me to "borrow my sync cable" so he could charge his iPhone (remember, I'm not supposed to have this at work).


He managed to hit an all time new low today. He calls me ...


Him "Do you have your sync cable here?"

Me "Yes"

Him "Can I borrow it?"

Me "Sure"

Him "Great, bring it to my office"

I almost answered "yes master".


Not only did I have to deliver it, I had to go BACK at the end of the day to retrieve it. Hubby says he wouldn't BELIEVE these stores if he hadn't met this guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...