Sunday, March 11, 2012

*sigh* another great weekend ...

Even though we lost the hour this weekend ... it's a great one.  I spent some time with my mother, sister, brother in law and nephew.  It's awesome to see the gifts play with their cousin.  My sister apparently has been commenting to my mother about my weight loss.  She's impressed ... aka jealous.  It's not to take away from my success, but rather wishing she had it too.  How do I know?  Because that's exactly how I felt when she was 50 lbs lighter and looking spectacular.

Although my friends may not come over for Sunday night dinner tonight, he's got a migraine ... it's still a great weekend.  House is looking good, gifts are being great, I've even had a chance to soak in the tub.


Of course, I'm not too pleased with the 8:00 communications meeting tomorrow morning ... oy, that's going to be painful to get to and endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in the pandemic, I read, “We’re all in the same storm, but riding it out on different boats”, and I’ve carried that along with me.  I’...