Ok seriously, it even possible to have a sympathy migraine? Friday night Shawn came home from work early as he was suffering from a migraine. And when I say suffering I mean it. He gets the visual disturbance, then physically ill and a blinding headache. I've seen him go through these, they drain him, and it's painful and exhausting.
So, this beautiful Sunday morning I wake up with a debilitating headache. I used to get migraines in my late teens, starting with the visual disturbance to the point I'd loose my vision until the pain ended. I know how much these suck, but seriously I haven't been suffering from them throughout the years. Am I so emotionally connected to Shawn that I catch his migraine?
Off to listen to "Love Hurts" ... but I wouldn't trade him for perfect health and super powers ... just sayin.

No comments:
Post a Comment